Review - The Moth in the Mirror



Title: The Moth in the Mirror
Author: A.G. Howard
Series: Splintered
Book #: 1.5
Publisher: Amulet Books
Release Date: October 22nd 2013

My Rating: 



An original ebook-only novella in the Splintered series, told from the points of view of both Jeb and Morpheus. Morpheus wants to know more about his rival for Alyssa's affections, so he digs into Jeb's memories of his time in Wonderland. But he may be surprised by what he finds. 

This brand-new story and perspective from A.G. Howard's dark, magical world stands alone, but also provides a tantalizing glimpse of what's to come in Unhinged, the sequel to Splintered.



My Thoughts




Once again A.G. Howard surprises for the positive with this short story, or better yet, novella.

Even though it's well known that I am not a fan of Jeb, this novella covers pretty well all the events that left us wondering during Splintered, when it comes to him.

Seeing through his eyes allowed me to understand him a little better even though I still don't feel like he's all that good for Alyssa. Yes, he desperately wants to protect her and he has reasons to want to be by her side and do everything he can to make sure she is alright, but still... he overprotects her and I do not enjoy that.

Other than that, Morpheus was still his awesome self in here and I shall forever crush over a moth man... Yes you heard me... a MOTH MAN.

Can't wait to read Unhinged!

No comments