Beat The Backlist Challenge




Beat the Backlist is a challenge created by the amazing blogger Novelknight and it consists on picking up books that have been on your tbr for a while and have been pushed aside by new releases.


Guidelines


  • It will run from January 1st to December 31st 2017
  • Books must be published before 2017


If you feel like it use the tag #beatthebacklist

My Tbr for this challenge is this:

P.S.: I have no idea what the goal for next year will be (maybe 50?) and I also have most first books in a series because I don't know if I will like them or not so I didn't had the entire series to the list.

  • The Last Star by Rick Yancey
  • Books 2 - 3.5 from the Splintered Series by A.G. Howard
  • The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The Wrath and the Dawn Series by Renee Ahdieh
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
  • A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  • Books 1-7 from The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • The Darkest Part of the Florest by Holly Black
  • Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
  • Arclight by Josin L. McQuein
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  • Books 3-5 from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  • Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
  • Books 2-6 from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
  • Books 2-4 from The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige


Also if you are a Harry Potter fan there's also this mini challenge within the Beat The Backlist challenge.



I'm a slytherin by the way, and I do enjoy a little competition. Check NovelKnight's page for more information on this mini challenge.

At the end of each month (starting in January) I will be posting about my progress with this challenge, and I will most certainly add/subtract books during the year.

So Happy Readings everyone!

P.S.: Let me know if you are participating and what your tbr is!

5 comments

  1. Awesome TBR. A lot of great titles on there! And go Slytherin!!!

    (Also your blog is gorgeous!! ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My *blushes*

      Thank you so much! #SlytherinPride right? :P

      Delete
  2. Let me join in on the #slytherinPride. I am also doing the challenge I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either. I think our house is going to win!

      Delete
  3. Yay! I'm also doing the challenge and also belong to Slytherin! Hope you're off to a strong start!

    Alyssa @ Purple People Readers.

    ReplyDelete