January Wrap Up


Personal

HECTIC month! I am having trouble adjusting to working full time and barely having time for anything else. I have to choose between getting stuff done or resting and it's driving me crazy. But I will adjust sooner or later.

Book Haul

I did not buy any books this month... I'm feeling both happy and sad about this but you know...

Read Books

I almost finished my goal for this month but it's ok I'm only short of a book and a graphic novel. Other than that I have read and liked, for the most part, most the books I wanted.


Bird Box Chew A Cold Legacy The Bad Beginning The Princess Saves Herself In This One With Malice


Posts

2017 Goals

How was your month?

2 comments

  1. I really want to read with malice soon. How did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it! I was not expecting it to turn out the way it did. Give it a try!

      Delete