The Anonymous Bookaholics Booktag


I saw this book tag over at Word Wonders and decided to give it a try. Let's see what comes out of this!


What do you like about buying new books?

The smell, the feel, the cracking of the spine... And of course the adventures that await for me in those gorgeous pages... Also since I buy most of my books online it's like waiting for a gift.


How often do you buy new books?

Rarely these days... I mean physical books. I lack space and the money to be investing, but every other month or two or three, I buy a couple of books.


Bookstore or online book shopping – Which do you prefer?

Honestly I prefer online book shopping. Why? Because the stores in my country are way overpriced and I can get the same books online for way cheaper. Sometimes even half the price. Plus, since I like to read my books in english and those have to be imported, the prices shoot through the roof which sucks!


Do you pre-order books?

I don't think I have ever pre-order a book... I usually like to wait and see if the price changes through the weeks because on bookdepository, there are usually fluctuations in them.


Do you have a monthly book buying limit?

I think you only need to have that if you actually have money to spare and I don't so yeah ahah I don't have a book buying limit because I usually don't have enough money left at the end of the month to spend on books.


Book buying bans – Are they something for you?

Nope, like I said on my last answer, there's not that much money available at the end of the month for moi.


How big is your wishlist?

Hmmmmm, freaking long ahahaha If I could I would have and entire building filled with books but I can't so I just stick with series and books with pretty covers these days... But it's still pretty damn long.


Which three books from your wishlist do you wish to own NOW?


Strange the Dreamer The Silent Invasion Heartless

Why these? Because those covers though! I don't even remember half the things that these books are about and I don't care! I love going into books pretty much blind... maybe I'll buy two of these and the end of the month... who knows? ahah


I tag anyone who wants to do it really! Just do this and let me know because I want to read your answers.

2 comments

  1. I must do this tag now! I'm very much like you it seems. I don't buy to many books but I love waiting for them to get to me in the mail. It's like a present from myself! I have preordered rarely but I need those books right away so I have done so. I am waiting on the third A Court of Thorns and Roses book right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Do It!

      I haven't read that series yet, but I'll give it a try since everybody says it's good. eheh

      Delete