Review: Little Tails in the Savannah

*This book was sent to me through Netgalley in exchange for a honest review*



Title: Little Tails in the Savannah
Author: Frédérie Brrémaud; Federico Bertolucci
Publisher: Magnetic Press
Release Date: April 11th 2017

My Rating:



Chipper and Squizzo are a precocious puppy and squirrel who love to explore new and exciting environments, flying their cardboard box airplane to wondrous worlds full of fascinating animals and creatures.

In each volume of this fun, educational series, they tour a different location, encountering the real-world animals found there in beautiful illustration and fun cartoon strip antics. This third volume sees our adorable nature guides exploring the wild African Savannah!




What a cute book for kids. Chipper and Squizzo take us on a little trip to the savannah to get to know some of the animals that live there and some of their characteristics.

The art isn't all that fabulous, the two main characters are always in black in white while the rest is in colour and is more worked, for lack of a better word.

This is a very cute book for the younger ages but I don't think it really passed any real facts about the animals. I would have enjoyed this book way more if they told little trivia about the animals, like information that isn't commonly known and that would be more interesting for kids.

This being said this little book was a quick read and it was really cute. The main characters are really sweet and I really liked them.

Another thing that was really disappointing was the fact that they went there to meet someone, and when they got there they said hi and immediately left without any more conversation... Doesn't make sense to me.

I would show this book to my kids if I went to the library or something but I don't think I would have it in their personal library.

No comments