February Wrap Up 2017


Personal

Guess what? I still haven't find the perfect balance between life and work! Jesus take the wheel...
Still this month I went on a mini vacation and got to visit a very special bookstore in my country. It's called Lello and it's beautiful. Click here to see some google images.

Haul

I only bought one book,

The Wrath and the Dawn

 but received the following for review:


The Auctor Trilogy Jaeth's Eye Dead over Heels


click the images for the goodreads page

Read Books

This month was awesome! I read a total of 11 things and I'm really happy with what I read.


Cat Among the Pigeons Sweet Tooth, Volume 1 Sweet Tooth, Volume 2 Sweet Tooth, Volume 3 Sweet Tooth, Volume 4 The Reptile Room Sweet Tooth, Volume 5 Sweet Tooth, Volume 6 The Wide Window iZombie, Vol. 1 Hollow City

⇥ Cat Among Pigeons | ★★★☆☆
⇥ Sweet Tooth Vol 1 | ★★★★☆
⇥ Sweet Tooth Vol 2 | ★★★★☆
⇥ Sweet Tooth Vol 3 | ★★★★☆
⇥ Sweet Tooth Vol 4 | ★★★★☆
⇥ Sweet Tooth Vol 5 | ★★★★☆
⇥ Sweet Tooth Vol 6 | ★★★★★
⇥ The Reptile Room | ★★★★☆
⇥ The Wide Window | ★★★★☆
⇥ iZombie Vol 1 | ★★★☆☆
⇥ Hollow City | ★★★☆☆ ¹/₂

Posts

February Must Reads '17
Review: With Malice
Book Blogger Hop: February 17th - 23rd
January Wrap Up
Flash Review: Cat Among Pigeons
Review: Sweet Tooth Vols 1-6

What about you? How was your month?

No comments