March Must Reads 2017


Very late I know, but to be honest I was struggling with a TBR this month because I didn't feel like commiting to any books. I was feeling like reading whatever I decided in the moment.

But I have come around with a somewhat solid tbr for this month so let's see.

So transfering from last month is:


Hollow City


And this month I want to read:


Library of Souls The Auctor Trilogy Lunarbaboon Big Mushy Happy Lump Little Tails in the Savannah The Night Circus
What are your plans for this month? Have you read any of these?

2 comments

  1. Im an avid reader and although I havent read any of these I continuously look for new ones. This month I hooked onto Brenda Novak and her books - read 3 of them already. I also belong to Goodreads.com where I find fellow readers. I review books also on my blog, welcome to come by and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, leave me a link and I'll drop by your blog :)

      Delete