May Must Reads 2017




I am not exactly sure if I'm making a theme for this month or not but I believe I will read the following:


depression The Evaporation of Sofi Snow Stitched Warren the 13th and The All-Seeing Eye City of Ashes  The Mirror & the Maze  The Rose & the Dagger  The Silent Invasion

I just came up with theme! What about "Very ambitous, I will have no time to read all of this, what the hell am i doing setting up this much stress on myself" theme? Sounds great right? ahahah

Anyway the first four books are books that I have for review through netgalley. The rest are just series I need to continue/finish and there's also the silent invasion because alien books are the best.~

What are you reading this month?

1 comment

  1. These all look so good! Happy reading! <3
    Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete